Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Holy Crap!! I Have Been Given Awards!!


        I have been honored with an award from a fellow blogger, I am so excited!This award was     bestowed upon me July 12, 2012, & due to my fun times with Paxil with-drawls, I hadn't had the brain power to accept it until today. So my official acceptance date for my very first award is today, July 24, 2012 <3 This is better than someone I know personally stumbling onto my blog   (God forbid, & Peter bar the gates), & saying they enjoy it. Which I swear they wouldn't, haha. 


I was thrilled that someone else had taken the time to read my blog, & enjoy it enough to share an award with me! That person is Miz Tink at Rantingsofamoutybitch.blogspot.com. She is fabulous, & obviously quite generous, she did share this with me :) I can't say thank you enough Miz Tink, really.While this is my very first award, there are a few rules I need to follow, after being given this honor. They are :
1. Choose 5 up and coming bogs to pass the Liebster Award on to. The blogs must each       have less than 200 followers. I will list them at the end, so they can find their names           easily, & you readers can as well.  
  2. Show your thanks and appreciation to the blogger that gave you the award by linking       back to them. Again, I can't express my thanks enough to Miz Tink for sharing honoring me  with this award.
 3. Share 5 random facts about yourself.
    1. I am a surfer, deep down in my soul, I am a water baby. I truly believe if I could live   
        near the ocean I would never need medication again (possibly because I could just          
        drown all the assholes during my morning swim, don't worry I may be kidding ;)         
    2. I never wanted to be a mom. I wanted dogs, horses, & surfboards. Chewie is my gift, 
        and I am a "cool" mom. We don't hide shit here in Casa de Crazy from the
        inhabitants, & probably show to much to the non-residents a lot.
    3. I was once that girl. By that girl I mean I could get what was wanted, & made a great 
        deal of money that I promptly blew on bullshit, all the while watching my back to be 
        sure I was about to get robbed, shot, or harmed (being a female in an all male game0 
    4. I would happily be an only child. Pretend (my sister), & Missing (my brother) took
        a page from our Pop's book, & chose not to recognize my birthday this year. They
        are allowed this rudeness because they have no children, I have Chewie so must be
        the "bigger person", & be sure they get a call on their's (maybe from Chewie only
        this year).
    5. My desire for acceptance from other relatives outside of our home is non-existent. I
        really don't care, seriously! The bigotry, close minded views, & general bullshit that
        surrounds their every action makes me proud to be the outcast. We like it here.
 4. Post the award to your blog. With this post that will be accomplished!
      Now, I have to chose 5 of my favorite bloggers who are little like me.
      In absolutely no order at all, I would like to  give the Liebster blog honor to:
  daddyknowsless.blogspot.com, he, & Peanut have fabulous adventures even when they
  are just retrieving The Director from the station after work.
  thebradybunchoncrack.blogspot.com I met her on our Facebook pages, & I dearly love
  her blog as well, she's wide open just like me :)
  youmydearareanasshat.blogspot.com is another friend from my Facebook community, I
  adore her, she is the type of grown up I hope to be one day.
  icouldhavebeenmotheroftheyearif.blogspot.com a total riot, I love her outlook on life!
  nonstopmom.blogspot.com probably has more than the recommended number of
  followers, but I do want her to have this as well.
  I have to switch laundry now, & try to be up for a few minutes. But my sweet
  Miz Tink, has bestowed two awards on me, so I will collect, & post the second in just
  bit.
  

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, thanks mama!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome! I have another for you, I just posted it a few minutes ago <3, & hugs to you and your terrific kids!

      Delete